Following two years of successful events thanks to a partnership with VSA Minnesota, the state organization for arts and disability, the third iteration of this annual cabaret for performance artists with disabilities will be guest curated by storyteller Alison Bergblom Johnson. People...
How to get involved:
- Learn more about all of our programming by checking out the Perform page to get an idea of what we do and how we work.
- Take a few minutes to review the Performance Agreement page, which outlines expectations for artists.
- Look through the Call for Performers and read the details for each event, then submit a proposal.
Patrick's Cabaret has been delighted to provide space for the community. However, because of our recent change in venue, we are no longer able to offer our renting services. If you're looking for space in the Twin Cities, check out the Spaces Guide from Springboard for the Arts.
Support us today by:
- Making a financial Donation, which provides us the most flexibility to be responsive to artist and organization needs.
- Signing up for our Email list, and become a regular at the Cabaret.
- Become one of our Volunteers, and be a part of the action.
- Thanking our Benefactors, the people and organizations who have already shown their support.