Open Call Cabarets provide an accessible platform for performing artists to share their work. Each show, typically consisting of six acts by independent artists, is designed to offer a mix of artistic disciplines, experience levels, and creative viewpoints. Emerging artists of any genre or discipline and established artists who would like to explore a new part of their practice or share new work can find a supportive environment to bring new art to life.
- Erin Livingston - One-woman cabaret show
- Queen Drea Voice-Loops n Effects - “Queen Drea’s Soul Chamber,” a live-looped opera
- Binary Canary - avant-impro laptop and saxophone duo
- Lindsay Forsythe - "False Awakenings," a solo theater piece
- Adrienne Kleinman - Storytelling